Shipping & Returns
Shipping policy & delivery estimates
For a select time, we are offering $5 standard shipping on all orders, USA wide. Express shipping can be selected at checkout and is charged at a flat fee of $15.
We accept Mastercard, Visa, Google Pay, Shop Pay and Paypal.
*Subject to change at any time without notice
Shipment processing time & delivery estimates:
We aim to dispatch orders that are in stock within 3-5 business days of your order being placed. An order is in stock when it does not include a “PREORDER” word at the beginning of the product title. For orders with pre-ordered items, please refer to our pre-order policy. We ship from Houston Texas using the fastest and most reliable method.
Items purchased on preorder, where the term PREORDER is visibly contained in the description or title, are subject to the following:
Delivery and dispatch guarantees are not applicable, and orders may be delayed outside of the time stipulated at the time of purchase. This will be based on supplier delivery delays, shipping delays or product defects. In the instances that orders are placed with a combination of pre-ordered items and in-stock items, and flat-rate shipping or free shipping methods are chosen, stock will be dispatched together. We encourage you to reach out to us should you wish to receive items earlier.
By purchasing through pre-order, you lock in shipping fees and discount fees at the time of purchase. No changes or cancellations can be made once orders are placed unless the order has been received.
Delivery issues and Return to sender:
In the event of delivery issues and return to sender, the following policies apply:
- Where the address was incorrectly entered, the customer will be offered a refund of the order value minus the true shipping fee and a return to sender restocking fee of $5 or a replacement parcel to be sent at additional shipping fee.
- Where the return to sender was at fault of We the Wild, or shipping carrier, a replacement will be sent in the next possible dispatch, at no cost to the customer.
- In the event that a parcel is returned to sender after awaiting collection at a pickup point, where proof of notification has occurred, the customer will be offered a refund of the order value minus true shipping fee and return to sender restocking fee of $5 or a replacement parcel to be sent at additional shipping fee.
- In the event of a delivery issue, all attempts will be made to locate the parcel. In the event that the parcel is deemed as lost, a replacement will be sent as soon as possible, at no cost to the customer.
- We do not accept responsibility for parcels where the receiver has requested item/s to be left in a safe place by courier, left unattended or stolen. Please refer to the shipping company for these inquiries.
- While we endeavour to maintain fast delivery, We the Wild is not responsible for delays caused by the shipping companies. In the event that your delivery is delayed by a courier, we encourage you to submit an inquiry with the relevant courier, and email firstname.lastname@example.org
We want every parcel to arrive in pristine condition, however, occasionally a parcel may be damaged in transit. In the event of damage, a free replacement of the damaged item will be offered to the customer, so long as proof of damage and order information is emailed to email@example.com within 24 hours of receipt of the item, a refund for the damaged item can also be arranged. For full refunds of non-damaged items, please refer to the refunds policy.
We accept returns provided they are requested in writing within 3 days of orders being marked delivered. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your intended return and reason for return. Pending approval of your return request, the item/s must be received by We the Wild within 7 days of acceptance. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning the items. Shipping costs are non-refundable, and in the case of free shipping you will be refunded less the true cost of shipping the product to you, which we have incurred. Exceptions apply if the product is defective or faulty when received.
In the event of a faulty item, evidence of damage, as well as the order number and name, must be emailed to email@example.com within 3 days of receipt of the item for an immediate replacement. If damage occurs outside of this timeframe, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as exceptions may apply.
If the parcel is left uncollected at the post office resulting in a return to sender, We The Wild reserves the right to refuse a refund or replacement as goods uncollected are the property of the buyer and will be considered a "change of mind".
Once an order has been placed and payment has been processed, we do not accept order cancellations. Customers are encouraged to carefully review their order and contact us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns before placing an order. If an order has been placed and you wish to cancel it, please refer to our returns policy.